ERP Functional Consultant, Finance
St. John’s, Newfoundland
Our client, an international leader in wireless communications and one of the most highly regarded employers in Atlantic Canada, is seeking an ERP Functional Consultant, Finance to join their team based in St. John’s, Newfoundland. This is a very progressive employer with a great corporate culture and a scope of projects that are not typically seen in Atlantic Canada.
The purpose of this role is to deliver SAP solutions that meet business requirements and add value. You will use expertise, SAP skills, and business process knowledge to design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy changes to help the business achieve its objectives.
As a key member of the ERP Team you will ensure the design and realisation of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements.
You will assess available technologies and recommend solution options according to business requirements. You are expected to collaborate with the business, team members, and core stakeholders to clearly understand business requirements.
- Ability to perform the role of FICO Consultant on SAP Support, Enhancements, and Projects including the facilitation of requirement gathering sessions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the within the organisation
- Design and implement best practices business/SAP solutions appropriate to the requirements, business needs, and strategic direction of the organisation
- Manage and own enhancements and incidents through to completion adhering to project standards
- To keep up to date with SAP capabilities within SAP FICO
- Delivery of integrated solutions
- Preparation of specifications, estimates, and solution documentation
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- May be required to coach and mentor other members within the team
- Manage the delivery of work through third party suppliers
- Take ownership of continuous improvement within the ERP solution
The ideal candidate will have completed at least 4 full lifecycle project implementations and 8 years experience in SAP FICO functional configuration and support. You have extensive experience in designing and implementation of SAP FICO, SAP Business Blueprinting, configuration of agreed business blueprint, and conducting system testing, legacy data mapping and integration of non-standard SAP enhancements. You have an innate desire to learn new skills and love to share your knowledge with others. In a high pressure environment, you keep calm and have the ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing your quality of work. You are a strong team player and self motivated when working independently.
If you are energetic and thrive in a diverse and challenging environment, forward your resume to Craig Coady via firstname.lastname@example.org