Vice President, Fund Accounting
Halifax, Nova Scotia
A high growth, multi-award winning, global fund administration company that is establishing their first Canadian office in Halifax to support their continued growth.
A fast-paced and energetic company. They reward passionate, bright people who thrive on excellence and creativity.
An experienced leader and manager of people and deliverables within a fund accounting environment.
Why you would be interested in joining…
You are passionate, collaborative, innovative and looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of like-minded individuals.
What you will be doing…
- Leading by example, ensuring the right culture and values are exhibited by the team
- Setting objectives for the fund accounting team across all offices
- Supporting the company by expanding the FA team across the globe
- Managing the hiring of staff and transition of work between offices
- Ensuring all client deliverables are met timely and accurately
- Organizing and prioritizing work across the teams
If you are someone who likes to…
Inspire. Motivate. Coach. Communicate. Lead. Create. Support. Develop. Collaborate and Reward.
Please contact, Jackie Gilbert via firstname.lastname@example.org